About SERVPRO of Point Pleasant
SERVPRO of Point Pleasant specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, storm or water damage. We also specialize in the remediation of mold and the cleanup of biohazard, sewage, trauma, and crime scene material.
To help you minimize the interruption to your life, bring your property back to pre-loss condition and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Established in 2006 by Michael Reilly, SERVPRO of Point Pleasant is committed to the overall well-being of our community. In our fifteen years in business, we have done residential, large and small commercial jobs in schools, offices, restaurants, municipal buildings, hospitals, police stations, firehouses and apartment buildings.
SERVPRO of Point Pleasant is proud to be a part of a nationwide system of qualified franchises established in Tennessee in 1967.
Our technicians have specialized training in water, storm, fire and smoke remediation, mold remediation, biohazard, sewer, trauma and crime scene cleanup. We are available to help our customers 24/7 all 365 days a year because responding quickly in times of a disaster or emergency is essential and are an IICRC certified company
Whether the job is large or small, our team is committed to providing our customers the highest level of professionalism. We will explain the damage restoration and remediation process from start to finish and provide our customers with thorough documentation. Our success in the restoration business is a direct reflection on our commitment to our customers.
- Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- Fire and Smoke Damage Repair and Restoration
- Mold Remediation and Restoration
- Storm and Flood Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- Sewage Cleanup
- Biohazard Cleanup and Restoration
- Sewer and Toilet Overflow Cleanup
- Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup
- Vandalism and Graffiti Cleanup
Our Community Commitment
As we are locally owned and operated, the communities we serve are the same communities where we live and raise our families. We enjoy dining and shopping at local business and restaurants. We also enjoy the local attractions at the Jersey Shore, especially the many beaches and boardwalks.
We are members of various business associations and charity organizations in Point Pleasant and the surrounding areas. The Ocean County Business Association, the Brick Township Chamber of Commerce, Central Ocean Business Association, the Central Ocean Rotary Club and the Point Pleasant Chamber of Commerce, are just some of the associations SERVPRO of Point Pleasant is involved in. Volunteering with local charities including the Friends of the Ocean County Library, Ocean Cares Foundation, and Wrangle Brook Community Garden is also an important part of who we are.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA 30-hour class for supervisors or workers with safety responsibility
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Brick Chamber of Commerce
- CAREing for Children
- Friends of The Ocean County Library
- Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce
- HOPE Sheds Light
- Jackson Chamber of Commerce
- New Jersey Association of School Business Officials
- Ocean County Association of School Business Officials
- Ocean County Business Association
- Ocean County Historical Society
- OceanCares Foundation
- Pets for Vets Ocean County
- Point Pleasant Chamber of Commerce
- Women Helping and Empowering Women -WHEW
- Wrangle Brook Community Garden